- Storage Includes:
- Four large drawers
- Four accessory trays on the door
- A recessed compartment to the right of the sewing well
- Two fold-out leaves supported by sturdy supports create additional work surface for all your sewing projects
Adjustable three-position hydraulic lift:
- Moves your machine into three positions: free arm, flatbed, and storage
- Designed with gas strut mechanism with a 45-pound sewing machine capacity
- Stands on four casters, two non-locking and two locking, which allows you to move it where you need it then lock it into place
- The sewing machine opening is beveled
- Dimensions Open: 81 ½" W x 20" D x 30 ½" H
- Dimensions Closed: 40 ½" x 20" D x 31 ¼" H
Drawer Dimensions (4)
- 9 ½" W x 15 ½" D x 3" H
Optional Quilt Leaf Dimensions:
- 38 ¾" W x 20 ½" D x 30 ¼" H
Norma Jean Cabinet is ideal for Sewing Machines:
- Up to 45 pounds
Maximum Machine Dimensions:
- Width: 23 ¾" (left to right)
- Depth: 12 ½" (front to back)
- Height: 14 ½"
The sewing machine opening is beveled
*Please measure your machine and includes knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine
Sewing Machines That DO NOT FIT
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Norma Jean Cabinet:
- BabyLock - Destiny, and Solaris
- Bernina - Series 7-780, 750 QE, 710 The machines will fit the opening and platform of the cabinet but the height of the machine does not allow the top right leaf to close completely when the machine is in the storage position.
- Brother - Dream VX8500D and Luminaire
- Janome - Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 The machine fits the platform of the cabinet in a flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in a flatbed position.
- Elna-eXpressive 920
- The cabinet is shipped ready to assemble in three separate boxes
- Norma Jean weighs a total of 209 pounds
- The optional quilt leaf ships in a separate box, weighing 22 pounds
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- If ordered, a custom insert will be shipped separately and delivered three-four weeks later
My wife loves her new sewing table. She sews, quilts and does embroidery. The only thing that she wishes would be to have a extension on the back for embroidery. The table is not deep enough for her.
Shipping and customer service from Wild Quill was excellent. I ordered 2 weeks before Christmas thinking that it wouldn't arrive until afterwards as we were getting a new floor installed in her craft room. Whoops, it came in less and I had to divert it to the local Fed Ex store as to not spoil the surprise.
Again customer service is excellent and I would recommend buying here. Great response to email questions, etc.
Lastly, I got the best price from Wild Quill of anywhere that I looked. I got it on sale for 25% off, and took advantage of signing up for specials, etc. and saved another 15%. Great price! Great customer service! Great shipping!