Arrow Gidget I Folding Sewing and Craft Table
- Sturdy steel base minimizes machine vibration for straighter stitches
- Two Adjustable Sewing Positions Available free arm and flatbed
- Manual platform design with a 35-pound sewing machine capacity
- Collapsible frame for neat, easy storage and fits under a bed
- Optimal table height encourages good posture
- Steel legs offer unyielding support and balance
- Mar-resistant melamine surface ensures durability and years of use
- Optional custom machine insert for a flush surface (sold separately)
- Includes a yardstick ruler decal with both inch and centimeter measurements for easy reference
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for use
- Construction: Melamine/MDF with Steel Legs
Compare Gidget I vs Gidget II
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 ½” W x 7 ⅜” D) compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 ½” W x 12” D)
- Gidget II Table features two wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels but can easily be transported with collapsible legs.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
- Gidget II will require a custom machine insert for her opening. Gidget I has a smaller opening, and may not need an insert if your machine is deep enough to fill most gaps.
- 40″ W x 19 ¾” D x 28 ¼” H
Dimensions with Legs Folded:
- 40″ W x 19 ¾” D x 4 ½” H
The Gidget I Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 17 ½” W (left to right)
- 7 ⅜” D (front to back)
- If your machine is equal to or less than those measurements, it will fit the opening.
- Is a custom made, machine specific insert available?
- Yes, it may be available.
- Since each custom insert is custom made, you’ll need to answer a few questions about your machine so we can make the proper fit.
- Feel free to call us with that information regarding your machine so we can find out if an insert is available or can be made.
- Must I have a custom insert to sew in the Gidget table?
- It is not necessary to order a custom insert for the Gidget table. You can move your machine so the left and front edges fit the left front corner and your fabric will be supported for sewing.
- What type of custom insert is available for a Gidget?
- The current version of the Gidget I does not have a beveled edge which means there is no lip on the machine opening to hold an insert. Therefore, when filling out the custom insert questionnaire, you’ll indicate your table/cabinet does not have a beveled edge.
- Therefore, the custom insert we made will have a lip on the front, left, and back so the insert will sit on top of the tabletop, not inside the opening. The height difference between the table surface and surface of the insert will be approximately 1/8”.