Arrow Gidget II Folding Sewing and Craft Table
- Two adjustable sewing positions available free arm and flatbed
- Manual platform design with a 45-pound sewing machine capacity
- Steel locking legs offer unyielding support and balance minimizing vibration for straighter stitches
- Velcro strap to secure table legs when folded
- The dual-wheel design makes transport a breeze
- Made with extremely durable MDF (medium-density fiberboard)
- Mar-resistant melamine surface ensures durability and years of use
- Includes a yardstick ruler decal with both inch and centimeter measurements for easy reference
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for use
Compare Gidget I vs Gidget II
- Gidget I has a smaller opening size (17 ½” W vs 7 ⅜” D) compared to the large opening on Gidget II (23 ½” W x 12” D)
- Gidget II Table features two wheels for easier portability when folded flat. Gidget I does not have wheels but can easily be transported with collapsible legs.
- Gidget I is made of particle board with steel locking legs. Gidget II is made with denser MDF (medium density fiberboard) and steel locking legs.
- Gidget II will require a custom machine insert for her opening. Gidget I has a smaller opening, and may not need an insert if your machine is deep enough to fill most gaps.
- 40 ¼” W x 19 ¾” D x 28 ½” H
Dimensions with Legs Folded:
- 40 ¼” W x 19 ¾” D x 4 ½” H
The Gidget II Table will accommodate sewing machines no larger than:
- 23 ½” W (left to right)
- 12 ¼” D (front to back)
- *Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Gidget II Cabinet:
- Baby Lock – Destiny and Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D and Luminaire Innov-is XP1
Janome– Horizon Memory Craft 15,000
- The machine will fit the platform however, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in a flatbed position.
Elna– eXpressive 920
- The machine will fit the platform however, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how machine sits on the platform in flatbed position.
Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
- The cabinet is fully assembled and shipping one box
- Gidget II weighs a total of 37 pounds
- Cabinets, tables, and chairs cannot be shipped to a PO Box
- If ordered, a custom insert will be shipped separately and delivered three-four weeks later
The Gidget II arrives fully assembled