Arrow Judy Sewing Cabinet
- Sew in any position, flatbed or free-arm, with the ergonomic adjustable height hydraulic airlift mechanism
- Store machine effortlessly
The Judy Cabinet is ideal for Sewing Machines:
- Up to 55 pounds
- Width: 21" (left to right)
- Depth: 11" (front to back)
- Height: 13"
- Locking swivel casters allow for steady sewing and easy movement in your room.
- Optional specific custom machine insert available for any sewing machine model
- Easy assembly
- Available in White & Teak
- Additional information can be found on our Judy Cabinet informational sheet
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty
- 50 ¾" W x 17" D x 29" H
- 25 ½" W x 17 ¼" D x 30 1/8" H
Lift Opening, A10:
- 20 15/16" W x 11 3/8" D x Adjustable Height
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Dual-Hydraulic Lift Weight Limit: 55 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2 wide by 12-1/2 deep
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT JUDY
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Judy.
- Baby Lock - Destiny & Solaris
- Brother - Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna - 920 eXpressive
Janome - Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in a flatbed position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
The cabinet ships in 1 box, weighing 63 #s, by FedEx or UPS.
Sorry, these cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Note: If you order the Custom Machine Insert, it will arrive after you receive your cabinet because it can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.
Where do I begin? I ordered two Arrow Judy Sewing Cabinets from Wild Quill Craft Tables and the transaction was very smooth and very easy. My cabinets were shipped quickly and arrived promptly. Unfortunately, one of the doors was damaged during shipping, but that was no problem. I called them up and I had a replacement door on my doorstep in a jiffy. I can't say enough nice things about my cabinets, this company, and the customer service. I will not hesitate to order from Wild Quill Craft Tables in the future. Thank you so much for such a positive experience! Your company is amazing! Julianna
The service from Wild Quill was excellent. Ordering was easy and I was kept informed throughout the entire process. The Judy cabinet came well packaged with no damage. The product is good quality for the price. I am a 73 year old lady and I put the cabinet together myself. There were some steps that were difficult and really should be done by two people. However, with a little ingenuity, I got through them. The instructions were adequate. But, I had to call Arrow customer service in regard to the lift installation. They answered and I was helped immediately. There was no transfer. The technician was pleasant and knowledgeable. Their direction worked. I think this direction should be in the instructions. The directions say push on the lift till it is in the first position. I was afraid to push too hard in fear of damaging the lift. But, I was told it takes quite a bit of pressure to get to the first position. Also, it would have been great if there was had been sort of spacer that would hold the door at the right height to attach the hinges. I stacked Styrofoam to an appropriate height. Further, the door would not shut at first. I untightened the hinge screws a bit and all was fine. A suggestion regarding this in the instructions would have been helpful. I would recommend this product to someone looking for a decent cabinet at a decent price. The finish is a textured wood grain which adds to a quality look.