Arrow Judy Sewing Cabinet
- Sew in any position, flatbed or free-arm, with the ergonomic adjustable height hydraulic airlift mechanism
- Store machine effortlessly
The Judy Cabinet is ideal for Sewing Machines:
- Up to 55 pounds
- Width: 21" (left to right)
- Depth: 11" (front to back)
- Height: 13"
- Locking swivel casters allow for steady sewing and easy movement in your room.
- Optional specific custom machine insert available for any sewing machine model
- Easy assembly
- Available in White & Teak
- Additional information can be found on our Judy Cabinet informational sheet
- Arrow Sewing Furniture Ten-Year Limited Warranty
- 50 ¾" W x 17" D x 29" H
- 25 ½" W x 17 ¼" D x 30 1/8" H
Lift Opening, A10:
- 20 15/16" W x 11 3/8" D x Adjustable Height
*Please measure your machine and include knobs, plugs, etc. that extend beyond the body of the machine.
- Construction: Vinyl laminate/MDF/Composite
- Dual-Hydraulic Lift Weight Limit: 55 #s
- Custom Machine Insert Available for machines less than 17-1/2 wide by 12-1/2 deep
SEWING MACHINES THAT DO NOT FIT JUDY
We are aware of the following sewing machines that are too large to fit into the Judy.
- Baby Lock - Destiny & Solaris
- Brother - Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna - 920 eXpressive
Janome - Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flatbed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in a flatbed position.
The above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
The cabinet ships in 1 box, weighing 63 #s, by FedEx or UPS.
Sorry, these cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Note: If you order the Custom Machine Insert, it will arrive after you receive your cabinet because it can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture.